Through Your Use of the Website and Services, You may provide Us with certain information. By using the Website or the Services, You authorize the Company to use Your information in the United States and any other country where We may operate. This policy is not applicable to any information collected offline or via channels other than this Website.
a) Information We May Collect or Receive: When You register for an account, submit a contact form, contact Us or subscribe, You provide Us with a valid email address and may provide Us with additional information, such as Your name or billing information if You order products or Services or join Our membership. You may unsubscribe from emails by selecting the “Unsubscribe” button at the bottom of emails. Depending on how You use Our Website or Services, We may also receive information from external applications that You use to access Our Website, or We may receive information through various web technologies, such as cookies, log files, or others.
Log files – The Company follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit Websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), location, date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the Website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons – Like any other Website, the Company uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the Website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information. You can adjust the cookie setting of Your computer within the settings section of Your computer.
b) How We Use Information: We use the information gathered from You to ensure Your continued good experience on Our Website, to provide You with offers for products and Services, to carry out any contract between You and the Company, to provide customer service and other related activities. We may also track certain aspects of the passive information received to improve Our marketing and analytics, and for this, We may work with third-party providers.
c) How You Can Protect Your Information: If You would like to disable Our access to any passive information We receive from the use of various technologies, You may choose to disable cookies in Your web browser. Please be aware that the Company will still receive information about You that You have provided, such as Your email address. If You choose to terminate Your Website account, the Company will delete Your information within 10 days.
Disclosure of Your Information
As a general rule, We do not sell information We collect about You. We may provide certain personal information to service providers, subsidiaries or other service support organizations for the purpose of providing Our services to You. We may also provide Your personal information to a third party such as an attorney, collection agency when necessary to enforce any agreement between You and the Company, or when legally necessary to comply with a court or government entity, to protect our legal rights or if the law requires it.
Protection of Your Information
We use commercially reasonable methods to keep the information You provide Us and that We collect safe. This includes using standard security protocols and working third parties who are reputable. Some of the information You may input on Our Website may be sent through a secure system known as SSL (Transport Layer Security, formerly called Secure Sockets Layer).
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
We do not sell Your personal information. Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
– Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and – specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
– Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
– Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data. (We do not sell a consumer’s personal data.)
If You make a request, we have one month to respond to You. If You would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact Us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
If You live in the European Union, we would like to make sure You are fully aware of all of Your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to be informed – Anyone processing Your personal data must make clear what they are processing, why & who else may access the data.
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of Your personal data. We may charge You a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information You believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information You believe is incomplete.
- You have the right to request that we erase Your personal data, under certain conditions.
- You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of Your personal data, under certain conditions.
- You have the right to object to our processing of Your personal data, under certain conditions.
- You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to You, under certain conditions.
- If You make a request, we have one month to respond to You. If You would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact Us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Lymphedema Therapy Source does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If You think that Your child provided this kind of information on our Website, we strongly encourage You to contact Us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Updated September 23rd, 2021