If you would like to receive the monthly Lymphedema Savvy flipbook summarizing the educational YouTube episodes & upcoming offerings (like coupon codes for free courses), you can connect here. It will come out in late 2023.
- Improve physician education – Most medical professionals are not trained in school about lymphedema. Contact the American Medical Association & ask them to educate medical students about this condition.
- Therapist training – The National Lymphedema Network has a position paper on the training of lymphedema therapists. The Lymphology Association of North America lists training programs & eligibility requirements.
- Find a qualified therapist – The Lymphatic Education & Research Network (whose spokeswoman is actress Kathy Bates) list approved schools for lymphedema training.
- Read – The International Society of Lymphology publishes a journal with research.
- Lymphedema Savvy merchandise – You can find Lymphedema Savvy products matching YouTube episodes to raise awareness in the shop.